Currently, Everett Housing Authority is accepting applications for the following program ONLY!
Broadway Plaza consists of one and two-bedroom units with project-based section 8 rental assistance. Eligibility criteria include the following:
- 62 years or older OR disabled to qualify for the east building
- 55 or older to qualify for the west building
- Must meet tenant screening criteria, including federal income limits
All Broadway Plaza and Everett Housing Authority Services are available without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, familial status or national origin.
Inquiries about Broadway Plaza should be directed to property management staff at
425-303-1181 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org or
425-303-1145 or email; email@example.com
Applications can also be obtained and dropped off at the following locations:
- Everett Housing Authority (main office), 3107 Colby Avenue, Everett, WA 98201
- Everett Housing Authority (Broadway Plaza site), 3020 Broadway, Everett, WA 98201
You may also download an application from the following link:
All other subsidized housing program waiting lists are currently closed. Notification of waitlist openings will be advertised here in the future. If you need rental assistance you can also inquire with other partner agencies. See a list of community resource’s here.