WELCOME TO THE HOPE OPTIONS PROGRAM
The primary goal of Hope Options is to promote stable housing and independent living for senior citizens with mental health or behavioral issues.
The Hope Options program provides intervention and case management services to seniors whose housing has become unstable. Whenever possible, a service plan is developed to remedy the situation and prevent the program participant from needing to move or becoming homeless.
Hope Options Program Eligibility
The information below is to act as a brief guideline of eligibility for the Hope Options program. To discuss specific needs or situations, please contact the Hope Options office at (425) 303-1106
- Age: Applicants to this program must be 60 years of age or older.
- Housing Crisis: Applicants must be in a situation where their housing has become unstable.
- Behaviors: The housing instability must be due to behavioral or mental health concerns.
- Individualized Care Plans: Participants must be willing to partner with the Hope Options staff in developing a care plan for supportive services.
- Area Served: Hope Options serves all of Snohomish County.
For referral and eligibility information contact:
Everett Housing Authority
3020 Broadway Ave.
Everett, WA 98201
Krystyna Simm, Hope Options Supervisor | (425) 303-1116 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Sarah Berger, Resident Services Coordinator/Housing Intervention Specialist | (425) 303-1106 | email@example.com