PHA Five Year / Annual Plan
HUD regulation (24 CFR 903.4) requires EHA to develop and adopt a 5-Year PHA Plan with successive annual updates (Annual Plan). The 5-Year Plan describes the agency’s long-term goals and objectives, and the Annual Plan details activities and policies that will address the housing needs of currently assisted families and the larger community over the next fiscal year. In keeping with the scope of the applicable HUD regulation, both Plans are generally limited to the Voucher and Public Housing programs; however, this is not a requirement, and either the 5-Year or Annual Plan may contain information about other housing programs.
- Annual Plan effective July 1, 2020
- 2020-24 Five Year Plan
- Annual Plan effective July 1, 2019
- Annual Plan effective July 1, 2018
- Annual Plan effective July 1, 2017
- Annual Plan effective July 1, 2016