Resource: Email and Phone Scripts
I saw the listing for your [# of bedrooms]-bedroom unit and would like to inquire about its availability. I am interested in your rental because [explain what you like about the features or location]. I have a few questions about the listing:
- Is the rental still available?
- What utilities are included?
- [List other questions you have]
I have verification of ability to cover the rent and can provide references. Is there a date and time that I'd be able to view the unit? I can be reached at [phone number] or by email at [email]. I am generally available [state a time and days that you are free], but if those times do not work for you, I will try to accommodate your schedule. I look forward to hearing from you.
Hello, I am [name]. I'm calling because I saw you have a listing for a [# of bedrooms]-bedroom apartment on [state where you saw the listing - their website, a real estate site, newspaper, sign, etc.]. I have a few questions that I'm hoping you can answer: [ask a few of these questions or share your own]
- How soon will this rental be available?
- Are utilities included in the monthly rent? What utilities are they?
- Can you share the screening criteria you are using?
- Is there any type of lease signing deal?
- What amenities are offered?
[IF YOU ARE INTERESTED]: This sounds great! When would be the next available time to see this unit? I am available [share availability].
[IF YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED]: Thank you so much for answering my questions. If I think of anything else, I will call.