THE HOPE OPTIONS PROGRAM
Hope Options clients and/or those interested in accessing services can connect with Snohomish County’s Senior Housing Resource Navigation program.
What is the Hope Options Program?
The primary goal of Hope Options is to promote stable housing and independent living for Snohomish County senior citizens with mental or behavioral health issues.
The Hope Options program provides intervention and case management services to seniors who are homeless or whose housing has become unstable. Whenever possible, a service plan is developed to prevent homelessness or remedy the housing instability.
Hope Options Program Eligibility
- Age: Applicants to this program must be 60 years of age or older.
- Housing Crisis: Applicants must be in a situation where their housing has become unstable.
- Behaviors: The housing instability must be due to mental or behavioral health concerns.
- Individualized Care Plans: Participants must be willing to partner with the Hope Options staff in developing a care plan for supportive services.
- Area Served: Hope Options serves all of Snohomish County.