Everett Housing Authority Waiting Lists Open: July 26, 2022
ANNOUNCEMENT: Due to technical issues with RENTCafe, the waitlists will be open Tuesday, July 26 at 9AM.
The Everett Housing Authority (EHA) will open the Project Based Voucher waiting list to applicants for the Bakerview Apartments, Grandview Apartments, Pineview Apartments, Wiggums Park Place Apartments, Broadway Plaza Apartments, and our new community, Madrona Square. The waiting lists will open on July 26, 2022 at 9:00 am and close on September 30, 2022 at 5:00 pm. Applications may only be submitted through our on-line application system and will be ordered by date and time. The web address for the application is: https://www.rentcafe.com/onlineleasing/everett-housing-authority/guestlogin.aspx.
The online application is accessible from any web browser and available to applicants using a smartphone or smart device. Applicants will need to have a unique email address to submit a online application.
The waiting list will be open to applicants for the following EHA properties:
- Bakerview Apartments (only open to applicants 62+ or disabled) – 2605 15th St., Everett, WA 98201
- Broadway Plaza Apartments (only open to applicants 62+ or disabled) – 3020 Broadway, Everett, WA 98201
- Grandview Homes – 718 Linden St., Everett, WA 98201
- Madrona Square (priority given to families experiencing homelessness) – 2710 14th St., Everett, WA 98201
- Pineview Apartments – 220 ½ 98th Pl. SE, Everett, WA 98208
- Wiggums Park Place Apartments – 2701 12th St., Everett WA 98201
All eligible applicants are encourage to apply. Only one application per family will be accepted and applicants must be 18 years of age or older, or an emanicpated minor. Applicants will be submitting a pre-application in order to be placed on the waiting list. Applicants who are not elderly (62+) or disabled will not be placed on the Broadway Plaza or Bakerview waiting list. Program eligibility will be determined when the applicant reaches the top of the waiting list. Placement on the waiting list does not indicate that the family is, in fact, eligible for assistance.
EHA will send written notification of the preliminiary eligibility determination within 60 calendar days of receiving a complete application. Applicants will not be provided with a position number on the waiting list, only confirmation that they are on the waiting list and the date and time of applicants that have been selected.
If you or anyone in your family is a person with disabilities, and you require a specific accommodation in order to fully utilize our programs and services, please contact the housing authority. The online application is available in the following languages:
We also provide translation services for people with limited English proficiency upon request, free of charge. Requests for reasonable accommodation should contact the property of interest:
- Bakerview - (425) 339-1003
- Broadway Plaza - (425) 303-1145
- Grandview - (425) 303-1189
- Madrona Square - (425) 339-1060
- Pineview - (425) 339-1042
- Wiggums Park Place - (425) 339-1042
Waitlists Frequently Asked Questions - Click HERE to view our FAQs (translation available in dropdown menu located at top right of page)
Printable version: Waitlists Frequently Asked Questions (English)