EVERETT HOUSING AUTHORITY WAITING LISTS OPEN: MARCH 1, 2023
The waitlists are closed as of 5PM Friday, March 17, 2023.
Select Housing Waitlists open to applicants March 1-17, 2023:
- 62+ for 7 senior housing properties in Everett, Lynnwood, and Lake Stevens
- 18-61 and has a disability for tenant-based vouchers
Online pre-applications only.
One pre-application per family.
The web address for the application is: https://www.rentcafe.com/onlineleasing/everett-housing-authority/guestlogin.aspx.
The online application is accessible from any web browser and available to applicants using a smartphone or smart device. Applicants will need to have a unique email address to submit a online application.
Properties open for seniors 62+, household sizes of 1-3 people:
- Evergreen Village – 12705 Avondale Way, Everett, WA 98204
- Hawkins House – 9433 N. Davies Rd., Lake Stevens, WA 98258
- Lake Woods I – 12310 19th Pl. W., Everett WA 98204
- Lynn Crest – 4629 194th St. Sw., Lynnwood, WA 98036
- Meadow Park – 1611 128th St. SW, Everett, WA 98204
- Scriber Pointe – 19912 Scriber Lake Rd., Lynnwood, WA 98036
- Silver View – 11109 16th Ave. SE, Everett, WA 98208
Mainstream tenant-based vouchers:
- Open to families where at least one adult member ages 18-61 has a disability
- No household size limitation
Please contact 425-258-9222 or email email@example.com for language assistance and reasonable accommodations for disabilities.
Waitlist Open March 1-17, 2023
The waiting lists will open on March 1, 2023 at 9:00 AM and close on March 17, 2023 at 5:00 PM. EHA will confirm placement on the waitlist within 60 days of pre-application. Eligibility will be determined when the applicant reaches the top of the list before being housed.
Language assistance and reasonable accommodations are available if needed. EHA is an equal housing provider and does business in accordance with the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Washington State Law Against Discrimination.
If you or anyone in your family is a person with disabilities, and you require a specific accommodation in order to fully utilize our programs and services, please contact the housing authority.
Waitlists Flyers by Language
View our Frequently Asked Questions about the waiting lists here.