Report a Change

Report a Change

PLEASE NOTE: Change of circumstances can no longer be accepted via email to Everett Housing Authority.

If you would like to report a change, there are two ways to do so!

Change of Circumstance: By Form

  • You can download and print this form and drop it off at our Colby office or submit by mail;
  • You can download and fill out this form, then email it to your Certification Specialist.

Change of Circumstance: RENTCafé 

Please log into Rent Café, and complete a change of circumstances via the Report a Change function.

Click this link to reach the Rent Café login page:

Your username is typically your email address. If you do not recall your password, please use the forgot password function. It will send an email to the email address it has on file to begin the process to reset your password.

Once you are logged into your Rent Café account, click on the Report a Change button to begin the process to report a change of circumstances. Incomplete changes of circumstances and changes of circumstances without proper verification will not be processed. Please provide the relevant verifications for the change you have reported. Failure to provide verifications with the change of circumstances will delay Everett Housing Authority’s ability to process your change and can lead to termination of your housing assistance if the necessary documents are not provided within the timeframe provided by EHA.

While the change of circumstances can no longer be accepted via email, you are welcome to provide any necessary verifications via email if you so choose. Our preference is that the required verification documentation be attached to the Report a Change. Alternatively, you are welcome to provide the required verifications via postal mail, fax, or by dropping off the documents in EHA's drop box.