Project Based Voucher Program
The Project Based Voucher (PBV) program subsidizes units in Everett Housing Authority owned and privately owned properties throughout Snohomish County. Tenants residing in Project-based units pay 30% of their income for rent and utilities, and the balance of their housing costs are paid by the program. Tenants in Project Based units are assisted as long as they live in the unit and continue to qualify for the program.
For more program information, please visit the Project Based Voucher Fact Sheet HERE.
Our waitlists are CLOSED as of 5PM September 30, 2022 for the following properties:
- Bakerview Apartments (only open to applicants 62+ or disabled) – 2605 15th St., Everett, WA 98201
- Broadway Plaza Apartments (only open to applicants 62+ or disabled) – 3020 Broadway, Everett, WA 98201
- Grandview Homes – 718 Linden St., Everett, WA 98201
- Madrona Square (priority given to families experiencing homelessness) – 2710 14th St., Everett, WA 98201
- Pineview Apartments – 220 ½ 98th Pl. SE, Everett, WA 98208
- Wiggums Park Place Apartments – 2701 12th St., Everett WA 98201