Filing a Claim

Filing a Claim

Washington State law requires that the Everett Housing Authority be notified of a claim for damages prior to the filing of any legal action. To file a claim, please complete the EHA Claim for Damages form here. The authorized form must have an original signature (not a photocopy or scanned copy). After completing this form, please mail or deliver to:

Mail To: Deliver To:

Mary Swenson
Interim Executive Director
Everett Housing Authority
3107 Colby Avenue
Everett, WA 98201

EHA's dropbox, located on
the Colby Avenue side of
the bulding. This dropbox
is checked daily.

If you would prefer to use the State of Washington Standard Tort Claim form, please contact the Everett Housing Authority at (425) 258-9222. 

After a complete Claim for Damages form is submitted to the Everett Housing Authority, it is delivered to the Risk Manager. The Risk Manager will review your Claim for Damages form. An investigation may take place. During the investigation you may be asked to provide additional information to support your claim. 

If you have any questions about filing, please contact EHA at (425) 258-9222 during normal business hours, Monday-Friday, 8:30AM-4:30PM.